Thread: What origin is best?

What origin is best?

I primarily play mmos as a DPS so which origin build would suit a dps wizard?

I am torn between thorncrest and stormhold?

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    I originally decided which origin I wanted based on the pretty pictures that are the background to the character screen. My fave is the one with all the greenery and the waterfall (Greenhaven, maybe?), and I like the buff from it well enough that one of my toons still has it.

Otherwise, I generally go for the origin bonus that reduces crafting costs & mote use cause I'm THAT kind of a crazy crafter. The other origin I really like is the one that permanently reduces your mana costs.

Imo, it the origin you want to choose has more to do with your preferred playstyle and less to do with your class/subclass. Therefore, I say that it's all up to YOU to decide which origin you like most for that toon!

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Verrier, Zelena Moonlight, Urtear
    I prefer stormhold

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    Stormhold!

A Wizard without mana is like a car without gasoline.
    Stormhold is my default choice for all my Wiz characters because of the permanent mana buff. If you are going to lean toward the villager side of play, or use it as an alt, I might think differently, but when I want the best combat build possible, I do not consider any other region.