Thread: Zone Teleporter NPC's
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph

Zone Teleporter NPC's

Unlocking the NPC teleporters within a large zone is something of a challenge in that you have to find at least one to reveal the locations of the others and you can only see the location of those others when you are in actual contact with one. This is all good because it adds a certain challenge to the larger zones that is not combat oriented and encourages players to explore the map fully. That said, would it be possible to add in the following benefit to unlocking all teleport NPC's within a zone?

Once all teleport NPC's within a zone have been unlocked I would like the benefit of having those teleport locations permanently revealed on my zone map.

Having these teleports revealed would save me from having to poke around in an area, looking for that teleporter that I know is just over here... I think... more or less... somewhere...
    In other words, I could quit wasting time in an effort to save time.

It's a small thing at a time when I'm aware that Otters have much bigger things on their plates, but small things have a way of adding up to a better overall game. It's not important enough to put at the top of the list, but if it can be done, it would be nice to see it included in a future update.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    Yes, please! I rarely use teleporters in the Pyrron zones cause I never have any idea of where the heck they ARE! (Note that this includes every single time I'm in and out of Upper Keep on a lvl 75 elder run.) I think the only zone where I have the majority of the teleporter locations memorized is Shiverspine. (I know that there's one by the telepad, one by the Maiden portal, and one by the Badlands portal, which I use every time I go kill Villarius.)

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    I just want to press "Love" on this post, but I can't so I have to make a reply.
    LOVE!

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    adding love to this suggestion

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Agree! I asked for this same thing a long time ago (and I think others have asked as well). I have unlocked the teleporters in all the zones they are available but cannot remember where they actually are!

This would be a great thing!

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Red Wizard
    Love love love love Love Love Love Love LoveLove this post

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    ekimie
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Wizard View Post
    Love love love love Love Love Love Love LoveLove this post
    I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say. It is very unclear to me what you mean exactly?

Love is all you need lol

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Red Wizard
    Love is all around.