Thread: Patch Notes 4.10 - Sugarsweet!
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Eltu, Ivar Otter

Patch Notes 4.10 - Sugarsweet!

Delve into a delicious land full of treats and goodies where friends of all levels can come together and tackle such lusciously evil beasts as Sour Patch Eater, Jelly Bean, Fizzler, Tootsie, and more! Sweet danger, lengthy quests, and wonderful times await!

The patchnotes for the upcoming Sugarsweet patch are now up! You can view them here:

www.villagersandheroes.com/patchnotes

This update is planned to go live tonight, though might be somewhat later.
    Last edited by Ivar Hill; 13.03.2018 at 09:01.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    Thanks for the notes. One question:
    Bandage, Gift of the Dryad, Ice Floes, Restore, Vampiric Pact, and Unbreakable Will now all have instant speed casting and are castable while mounted.
    What about all the other non-combat spells?
    And what about casting non-combat spells causing one to not auto-mount?
    Thanks!

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Miss Faunda, Farmer Faunda, Villager Faunda
    [MOBILE ]Tooltips will no longer pop up while dragging a scroll.
    OOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU
    Edit: This may be the first time that a bug I have reported has been fixed in any game ever, and at a record speed too! The devs are pretty cool ;D

[MOBILE] Removed glare from mobile portrait and map art.
    Was this the white dot on the mini-map? It took me ages to understand what it was, but now I realize it may have been a glare.. haha.

New edit: For bugs or other issues, do you guys (devs) prefer getting reports via ingame report function or forum suggestion feedback? I have plenty more <3
    Last edited by Angelissa; 13.03.2018 at 15:48.

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Majenta, Jena A, Arcola
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelissa View Post
    [MOBILE ]Tooltips will no longer pop up while dragging a scroll.
    OOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU
    Edit: This may be the first time that a bug I have reported has been fixed in any game ever, and at a record speed too! The devs are pretty cool ;D

[MOBILE] Removed glare from mobile portrait and map art.
    Was this the white dot on the mini-map? It took me ages to understand what it was, but now I realize it may have been a glare.. haha.

New edit: For bugs or other issues, do you guys (devs) prefer getting reports via ingame report function or forum suggestion feedback? I have plenty more <3
    For actual bugs, in game reports are by far the best.

For suggested improvements, I think it might depend on context - an ingame report might make sense if it were of the type where the suggestion was to change or improve an existing feature and the report was sent "from" that feature but for new ideas, I would think the Game suggestions forum thread would probably be best.
    If at first you do succeed - try not to look surprised!

Find me in game as Majenta EU1

Support : http://www.villagersandheroes.com/co...tomer-support/
    Terms of Service: http://www.villagersandheroes.com/terms-of-service/ and Forum Policies : https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...cement.php?a=2

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Miss Faunda, Farmer Faunda, Villager Faunda
    Quote Originally Posted by Majenta View Post
    For actual bugs, in game reports are by far the best.

For suggested improvements, I think it might depend on context - an ingame report might make sense if it were of the type where the suggestion was to change or improve an existing feature and the report was sent "from" that feature but for new ideas, I would think the Game suggestions forum thread would probably be best.
    Thanks! I have made a new thread here for the missing features on mobile, and will make an ingame bug report for (a) auction house being wonky (item filtering sometimes fails, I'm 99% sure that I'm not seeing all the available items in a given category) (b) for the maps in some zones (the beach-type map where you start getting medallions) the far edges of the map does not fit the screen, leading into not being able to see bounties or quest objectives!

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Jenny The Brave, Sir Z, Princess Lyla, Miss Never
    Sugarsweet not up yet

Probably because the devs ate all the candy and now they are looking for the leftover candies from last year in the Haunted Moors lol
    Last edited by Queeny; 14.03.2018 at 03:19.

still not up ?

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Thank you for fixing the vault tabs so they open first click!! I am so happy!!

YAY YOU!!

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Kemakul Khritikhal Kalimnar Griam (TS)
    Update.. Submitted bug report ingame but here's more info. Mobile world map shows %s string instead of killed/active bounties on the right side under the zone description. Also the mini map artifact glare at about 350° to the mini map as you move (white dot) is still present on android

Server
    US3
    Chars
    Eltu, Ivar Otter
    Quote Originally Posted by kemakul View Post
    Update.. Submitted bug report ingame but here's more info. Mobile world map shows %s string instead of killed/active bounties on the right side under the zone description. Also the mini map artifact glare at about 350° to the mini map as you move (white dot) is still present on android
    The minimap border should be replaced with the non-glare version if you do a complete removal and re-installation of the game. Some systems cache the art, upon which the only way to update it is a clean reinstall.