Thread: When trading with other players ( iOS ), unable to select amount to trade,
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Ardwyck, Zarf, Hightower

When trading with other players ( iOS ), unable to select amount to trade,

If say I have 43 silk, and want to trade someone five silk, they get the complete stack. Only way I see to do it, is use my vault to remove the excess from stack, then make trade. Meaning can only make trades where vaults are located.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    I don't know how things are on moble/ios...but on pc, there's a magic wand looking thing (a red stick, if you will) under the inventory that will split stacks. If something like that is not on mobile, I hope they are able to add it soon

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Mutsie
    Quote Originally Posted by DaimTest View Post
    I don't know how things are on moble/ios...but on pc, there's a magic wand looking thing (a red stick, if you will) under the inventory that will split stacks. If something like that is not on mobile, I hope they are able to add it soon
    that icon always looked like a cartoon version of peas and carrots to me.

OT I think mobile users mostly use this workaround with the vault to split stacks yes.

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Miss Faunda, Farmer Faunda, Villager Faunda
    I'm not aware of such option on the mobile unfortunately. This is most annoying when I want to sell some items one by one on AH. I need to make several trips just to unstack them.. Oh well.

I hope they will fix this, soon!

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Danilo664
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardwyck View Post
    If say I have 43 silk, and want to trade someone five silk, they get the complete stack. Only way I see to do it, is use my vault to remove the excess from stack, then make trade. Meaning can only make trades where vaults are located.
    The android users need fix for that problem , i bet they'll fix it.

Stacking is more complicated for mobile users. But I heard the organization panel is easier.