Thread: Just Returning Got some Questions.

Just Returning Got some Questions.

Hi i use to play on US 1 when this first came out and stopped right after rebirth due to life now I'm on US3 because population of the servers is different and I am curious when did they change gnogmenting shields. before when i played i could put the Sorcerous plating and Reinfroced plating skills on a shield but now i cant when did this change and if it can be answered why was it changed?

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    not sure when that changed. might have been Starfall. how long ago did you rebirth? welcome back.

i meant the release of rebirth sorry i didnt clarify. after the release of rebirth i had to stop playing because life stuff so never exactly got to do any rebirths

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Majenta, Jena A, Arcola
    I am pretty sure that change was in Starfall (which changed lots of stuff about gear).
    If at first you do succeed - try not to look surprised!

Find me in game as Majenta EU1

Support : http://www.villagersandheroes.com/co...tomer-support/
    Terms of Service: http://www.villagersandheroes.com/terms-of-service/ and Forum Policies : https://forum.villagersandheroes.com...cement.php?a=2

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemsotunaria View Post
    Hi i use to play on US 1 when this first came out and stopped right after rebirth due to life now I'm on US3 because population of the servers is different and I am curious when did they change gnogmenting shields. before when i played i could put the Sorcerous plating and Reinfroced plating skills on a shield but now i cant when did this change and if it can be answered why was it changed?
    A number of things that made the classes too powerful were taken out as a part of the redesign. They further defined and split the classes and yes, some things we used to be able to combine we now can't. The gnogment screen is quite helpful with that thank goodness!

And welcome back.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Shiny BlueG, Skipperdee, Auntie Social
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemsotunaria View Post
    i meant the release of rebirth sorry i didnt clarify. after the release of rebirth i had to stop playing because life stuff so never exactly got to do any rebirths
    The option to rebirth was introduced with the Reborn patch, which was released at the same time as the premiere of the Midsummer Twilight Vale event zone. This happened in June of 2014. (I think I have the right year there!) At the time of this patch, the level cap was 75.

And welcome back!

TY all for the quick answers i appreciate it and it will help me optimize my warrior and ty for the gracious welcome backs glad to see the community hasnt changed too much XD