Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread: Servers are back up
    There's no need to open tickets or send bug reports from other servers about US1 being down. We know and are working on it.

P.S. I also changed the topic of the thread to reflect the current server situation.

Hi would like to login to the us server but hangs in the first quarter and nothing loads more

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Najara, Star Gazer, Jaeli
    Have not been able to get on today, is there a problem for everyone?

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    Quote Originally Posted by najara View Post
    Have not been able to get on today, is there a problem for everyone?
    US1 is entirely down for everyone, and people having their account set to there will be stuck.
    US2 has some down villages, but as far as we know, fairly well playable beside those zones.
    US3 has Copse of the Treants stuck, based on word of players, didnt personally check that.
    Trying not to jinx but EU 1 and 2 seem safe so far.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    I dont know but strangely yesterday after I sent a bug report and teleported after, I couldnt get Ardent to load. Now today I sent a bugreport in Ardent and my game became unresponsive and I logged out. And now again I cant get Ardent to load backup. Might be totally unrelated but still sorta seems to have a correlation :P

Thank you for the update Tiberius

just got in from work, after signing in , hangs half way, can't get in at all.