Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Thread: stuck in portal
    User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Harlequinne
    Yes! I’m out of Ardent!

Yay! Thanks to the folks that rescued me!

I managed to log in and play in Bevyn's for around 20minutes, but it seems to have gone down again as of 5minutes ago. Exited the game and tried to log in and I'm getting the "preparing zone" message as I was earlier.

And yes, I am now stuck as well. Stuck loading into Ardent City.

Server
    US3
    Chars
    Petulant, General Tso, Dark Hydrin
    I logged in as another of my characters into Gandymeade no problem, though I'm afraid to try entering a portal. My main character is still stuck in the oblivion before Bearhold Valley. ): I hope I won't have to delete the character

User
    Server
    US2
    Chars
    Jels, Aveline Storm
    On US2 my character is stuck - loading in Ardent. Other characters I can use (but I am not even gonna try to go to Ardent) and US1 no issues. How do I get unstuck?

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Petulant View Post
    I logged in as another of my characters into Gandymeade no problem, though I'm afraid to try entering a portal. My main character is still stuck in the oblivion before Bearhold Valley. ): I hope I won't have to delete the character
    NOOOO don't delete your character! Just report when it gets stuck in a portal and the Devs take it from there! A bug report if you can from the cog icon on the log in screen, but even from an alt on your account will help. Bug reports carry tons of information they need to track down and correct problems.