Thread: Is there anything that can be done to vendor lag?
    Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo

Is there anything that can be done to vendor lag?

Vendor lag is still massive issue. Now you need to sell even more stuff as you changed how charters work. Selling 18k stacks of ore to get the tokens to buy the mastery item is utter pain when it takes 5-10s per stack to sell. I hope you guys can look into this as if you want all 4 chars with mastery it will be a pain to do.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    And to note the vendor lag has been issue as long as I remember. Many many many years now.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    And it plagues the shift+click selling even more badly than when clicking the actual sell button on vendor.

Yeah funny you mention that, I had to close the vendor UI and back away a couple feet and retry to sell my stuff over and over again last night. It was really bad and when it did register to sell stuff it will take like 10 seconds to see it be sold. Also the quest npc dialog was very slow and laggy.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    When I trade items to the charter token npc, I use the drag-and-drop method. (Less likely to accidentally sell the wrong item if I click on the stack in my bag, drag it over into the top section of the charter window & drop it after the background turns green.) I've experienced a little bit of lag with this npc, but I've known far worse lag. (And I think the lag was at its worst when the server was at its most active.)