Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Server problems
    User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    Quote Originally Posted by VonZ View Post
    servers are down again? kinda sad considering this is my day off..
    They should be back up as of now (I hope US3 too, as there were some deeper problems with that). It is only a temporary fix though. The underlying cause has not been solved

Server
    US3
    Chars
    Sedaris, Sacha, Seda
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    We have rebooted all servers now as a first measure, so you can play until the login problems start happening again ... which they probably will, since we weren't able to fix the underlying problems our servers have just yet. We're still working on that. But at least you should be able to play a while.
    Thanks! Appreciate the update!

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    There are MANY threads about this issue. Devs are aware of the server issues and are working hard to get them resolved. Servers were rebooted again this morning, as a temporary fix. Please be patient and know that our little team of Otters is furiously working on a fix.

Server
    US3
    Chars
    Sedaris, Sacha, Seda
    Yep, my character (US3) just loaded in Ardent City from the castle and I was unable to interact with the NPC's and thus tried logging back into the game and ran into that good old "black screen of death" about 30 minutes ago. I've been looking in the forums to see if anyone else was having the same issue again.

I play on server 2 so don't know about the other servers. The only problem I've had so far is if I try to log in while my VPN is active it will not let me in. I've tried several times with and without VPN and I get in every time my VPN is off. So what I've been doing is turn off the VPN, log in until the game starts and then turn the VPN back on. No problem from that point on. Don't know if that has to do with any of the other problems some of the other players are having but its possible.