Thread: Tanks
    User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Vanus Galerion

Tanks

Are there bosses who has tank mechanics?

I am just wondering if my party will ever need one, especially on high level bosses.

Currently I am playing a fire wizard, by brother is a fury swordsman, and my wife a hunter class.
    Been wondering if it would be ideal for one of us to shift to a sword and shield swordsman.

Thanks,

Server
    US3
    Chars
    Eltu, Ivar Otter
    There are! A certain level 85 elder boss comes to mind

User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Vanus Galerion
    Hi Ivar,

So is it required to handle aggro on that one?
    Does a fury swordsman generates aggro/theat?
    How does aggro work?

Thanks,

i thought Grameme is level 80 not 85

also on the wiki in the quest Freeing Dartrey there is a info that says "Donald wants me to speak with his sister Dareen in any Village. He says she can help me find a home to buy. I can visit any village by going through the large yellow portal in. Donald suggested I go to an open village that has housing slots available." but if i remember correctly its a first quest in summer hollow .. just saying

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Verrier, Zelena Moonlight, Urtear
    if you want to beat the elder at close level to you a tank is always nice to have, but on maxed level i think any class can tank anything if build well and a priest is around. But having a shield and a sword later on is always nice since you can be tankier, and later on if you're into hybrid warrior it can do much more damage than using two handed.