Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Thread: Wellspring stack size request
    It's posted several times here that the tiny stack sizes are taking away from the fun of the game. I couldn't agree more. I feel like the devs don't want to increase the stack size because extra vault space is one of thier best sellers. Afraid that if they make storage more manageable for us they will lose income. I can't blame them for that, and I don't think they are getting rich off of us. I'd like them to consider that making things so tedious everywhere is costing them players also. There are many things all over the game that take lots of storage. So bad I felt like it was thier money grab model. Idk where the balance is. I have a certain number of tabs dedicated to crafting mats on each toon depending on what they need for thier specialization. If the stack size was larger, I'd just be able to store more and have to go on gathering runs less. I myself won't buy any more or any less storage either way. I'm only spending as much as I do. Pushing me to buy vault space only takes from something else more fun I would buy instead. Maybe the whales have the floor here, I see so many people blowing a bunch of money and disappearing in a few months or less. So many things are so expensive in the shop I just won't, or rarely would buy. I certainly can't afford to have nice things on all of my alts. I feel like it's the dedicated, casual spenders that keep the game afloat. The focus should be to make things fun so they stick around, and they will spend (eventually) what they can afford.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Layla, Lola, Lolita & Lance Littlenymph
    If the purpose of decreasing stack size is to sell more vaults, what was the purpose of increasing the number of bags and vaults given out to new chatacters for free?

I must have missed the days when you got less storage for free, cept one toon on us2 that forgot to log in one day. I don't think they reduced the stack size to sell more storage, just so they wouldn't sell less.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    sorry this is a bit off topic but if they want to sell more storage, why not give an incentive to buying more storage? for example buy 5 vaults, get 2 free.

I agree 500 or 1000 is nice. I 2nd what Giruv says about 1000 its a nice neat number easy to keep track of how many you have and what is needed yet. I personally have acquired a good bit of vault space and it is now being consumed by all the 250 stacks. Please help us!
    Brent

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    If the stack size isn't increased, can we buy more bags for our toons? Let's say, oh I don't know, ten bags. Hee hee

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by leppurd View Post
    If the stack size isn't increased, can we buy more bags for our toons? Let's say, oh I don't know, ten bags. Hee hee
    I already have all bags for 2 toons and they are almost full. What then?

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    We currently have 6 bags per toon. I am asking that if stack size can't be increased, can we add 4 to 6 more bags to the six we already have.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by leppurd View Post
    We currently have 6 bags per toon. I am asking that if stack size can't be increased, can we add 4 to 6 more bags to the six we already have.
    Ah, inventory bags... not vaults , gotcha