Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    I really like the idea of bigger bags!

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    bigger bags will block more of the screen. what we really need are bigger stack sizes.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Rockbane, Rockshot, Rocklord, Doc Rock, Rockette
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    bigger bags will block more of the screen. what we really need are bigger stack sizes.
    Which do you think is more likely to happen? Increasing stack sizes and giving us reasons not to buy more storage and keep them in business, or adding bag options to give us more flexibility and also increase sales?

I know you won't be satisfied until you have increased stack sizes, but as long as they remain silent on the topic perhaps coming up with other creative suggestions is not a bad idea.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    The bags could be a self-sorting list like on mobile. It will also be easier to see how many are in a stack if it is listed like mobile.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Blue Glowworm
    Quote Originally Posted by leppurd View Post
    The bags could be a self-sorting list like on mobile. It will also be easier to see how many are in a stack if it is listed like mobile.
    Bleh! Sorry, but I really don't want to have my bags automatically sorted as they are on mobile. I really don't like that UI one bit. It's just like the UI for the vaults on mobile. I have a very large collection of rebirth gear on my two highest lvl toons, and I wouldn't want it arbitrarily sorted the way that mobile does it. I much prefer my own way of organizing and sorting out my bags and vaults.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveshoe View Post
    Which do you think is more likely to happen? Increasing stack sizes and giving us reasons not to buy more storage and keep them in business, or adding bag options to give us more flexibility and also increase sales?

I know you won't be satisfied until you have increased stack sizes, but as long as they remain silent on the topic perhaps coming up with other creative suggestions is not a bad idea.
    an unworkable solution is no better than no solution at all.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Hollyanna
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    I agree with you, Snow.
    The stack size change was just ... so over the top.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Rockbane, Rockshot, Rocklord, Doc Rock, Rockette
    Hardly unworkable lol. It is quite workable and indeed used in many other MMO's.

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Snow Fairy
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveshoe View Post
    Hardly unworkable lol. It is quite workable and indeed used in many other MMO's.
    unworkable here in this game. a larger bag will block more of the screen which makes it an unworkable solution for this game. V&H is the game we are playing and it is the game we are talking about. there are many things in 'some other game' that would not work here.