US2, Wes Tern, Warrior Level 89
    I won't be able to attend. :-(

I am in
    US2 The one without priest, 17

us2, joycity, warrior , 88 count me in!

us2, joycity, warrior , 88 count me in!

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    BIG THANK YOU to the Event Committee, the Event Coordinators, Event Volunteers, and last but never least Mad Otter! As always the events are fun and a great break from bountying! Thank you all for the hard work!
    Last edited by IrishElf; 10.06.2018 at 14:37.

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Jenny The Brave, Ziggy Stardust, Princess Lyla, Miss Never, Lady Stardust, Aladdin Sane
    I loved the event, it was fun but very exhausting because people chatting/spamming too much so mods coulnd't even get stuff explained Those who chatted/spammed most ended up with : what was said, what do we have to do, … lots of time waisted

Maybe you should close the time to join the contest, 1 day before - mods can then already form groups and let the people know by mail.

Send a message ingame, 20-30 min prior to the contest that the people (who got the mail for party) should go the castle and already form the party.
    Those who still show up the day of the contest can then be easily put at the already formed group.

This might take away a lot of time waiting, I think

And I forgot , ty for all the time spent on preparing it, the volunteer, the comitee, devs
    Last edited by Queeny; 11.06.2018 at 07:36.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
    I loved the event, it was fun but very exhausting because people chatting/spamming too much so mods coulnd't even get stuff explained Those who chatted/spammed most ended up with : what was said, what do we have to do, … lots of time waisted

Maybe you should close the time to join the contest, 1 day before - mods can then already form groups and let the people know by mail.

Send a message ingame, 20-30 min prior to the contest that the people (who got the mail for party) should go the castle and already form the party.
    Those who still show up the day of the contest can then be easily put at the already formed group.

This might take away a lot of time waiting, I think

And I forgot , ty for all the time spent on preparing it, the volunteer, the comitee, devs
    Yes, there is a whole lot of prep work done beforehand, lists are already made with the people who do sign up but not everyone visits the forums or reads the system messages. Not everyone knows ahead of time they can make it for the games. And Sarah doesn't want people to miss out. Yes it does get hard when people chatter when asked not to, when they goof around and don't pay attention and don't listen but it is hard to keep a big group contained while doing the list prep and having to adjust it all on-the-fly.

It would be great is everything went smoothly but there are always hiccups. But in the end, a fun time was had by all!

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Chiarale
    I had a blast. Thank you so much to the staff and volunteers who sacrificed their weekends!