Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: No stats on boots
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Erwalt
    Quote Originally Posted by gadzooks1 View Post
    Just to show you I know how to gnog and its still not working, I decided to make new boots with pictures:
    photo #1 is current boots on character screen
    Photo #2 is showing when I hover over the new boots, the comparison with what Im currently wearing (shows stat changes just not stats on current boots)
    Photo# 3 shows while gnogging, clearly the yellow arrow is under the new boots with new stats, but my cursor hovering over the results is showing no stats still
    Photo #4 is the next screen again no stats.
    Attachment 14104Attachment 14105Attachment 14106Attachment 14107
    Can you please try to do the same step as in pictures 3 and 4 but this time but your new boots in the left slot and the blossom ones in the right slot of the gnogmentaion window.
    Really an interesting issue.

still no stats...im wondering if i should removed the light footed rune, but im afraid if i do it will delete from my charactershoes.jpg

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zarola, TheNorthWind
    Quote Originally Posted by gadzooks1 View Post
    still no stats...im wondering if i should removed the light footed rune, but im afraid if i do it will delete from my charactershoes.jpg
    Light Footed is an enchantment, check in your enhancements to see of you already have it. If you have it then you don't need to keep it on your boots becuase enchantments will always be bound to you and never leave you.
    Enhancements_1.jpg

If you dont have light footed, then you need equip your boots to your character and it will bind to your character.
    Last edited by Zar; 13.06.2018 at 18:07. Reason: More info