Thread: Huge losses on premuim water due to drop down function

Huge losses on premuim water due to drop down function

I would just like to point out that I have lost at least 500-800 crowns in miracle water because of the quick click drop down interface. Because the targeting when placing a seed is not great, I have on tons of occasions clicked to place a seed and instead it selects a spot already seeded and the top item defaults to premium water causing me to water 1/2 or less of the crops before full planting. I didn't bother complaining in the past but it has become pretty costly.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    I would absolutely advice to also write a bugreport on this. It will not get your waters back, but it will go into a map that needs solutions, and they might be able to do something about it. So that maybe in the future it will be less easy to lose water (and therefore crowns) like this.

Until there is a fix for you, could you leave the water in the vault and take it out after you have planted? Not an ideal solution, but it would keep you from losing crowns.

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    You will need to submit a customer support ticket so they can investigate and hopefully get your items back to you. Posting here won't solve that (though it WILL make others aware of it!)
    I hope you get your items back and they fix the issue fast!

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Nela(Hunter) Aylen(Priest) Lyena(Wizard) Enla(Warrior)
    I so agree that this needs to change, I would love to see bigger icons and next to each other instead of on top of each other
    and, just bigger icons for planting and feeding the animals, mine are so tiny I sometimes click the wrong one.
    Last edited by Nela; 21.07.2018 at 07:35.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Karen Souldancer
    I've totally accidentally used premium water unintentionally.

My problem is partly trying to tap a small square on a phone screen, but probably mostly because the name planted seeds float at various heights above the soil depending on the plant. Using a near bird's eye view, the name of a planted seed hovers right over the next square, but the plant itself isn't that visible, so I'm just guessing mostly at where to tap.

If the seed planting itself can't be improved, then perhaps on mobile any of the items that water all crops should just ask us to confirm.