Thread: Stuck in Loading Limbo.
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Lordkyrie, Ladykyrie, Kyriejr

Stuck in Loading Limbo.

Lately, over the last two days, whenever i try to log into the game, i get stuck in the loading page between when you sign in and you get to the character select screen. Sometimes i get the message saying check if you are behind a firewall and sometimes i just stay frozen somewhere between 35-45%. If i try multiple times closing out sac and starting again, then sometimes i get lucky and get all the way in. I've tried verifying assets and that hasn't help. i've completely rebooted my computer and still it doesn't make any difference. It made me miss my log in yesterday and now i can't get my flame toy =(

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Open a ticket with Customer Support and explain what happened.

That log in thing happened to me a few weeks ago, it started and just as quickly it stopped. I did clear cache a few times. You can also try to uninstall SAC and reinstall to see if that helps.

Also try to update drivers.

Hello Everyone,
    We had a problem with one of the server's hard drives being full, and this was causing many problems. We've freed up space, so hopefully this problem is fixed. If you continue to see constant problems, please let us know.

Sorry for the problems! I know it's frustrating.

Best,
    Damon

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Otter View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    We had a problem with one of the server's hard drives being full, and this was causing many problems. We've freed up space, so hopefully this problem is fixed. If you continue to see constant problems, please let us know.

Sorry for the problems! I know it's frustrating.

Best,
    Damon
    Forgot your password? ;p