Thread: Using Drams
    Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish

Using Drams

I am wondering why Drams are limited to one use per hour? We used to be able to use one Dram and one Elixir together, but with Wellspring you changed it so now we can only use one at a time and I am wondering why the change?

It doesn't seem worthwhile to get the potion specialty and then be limited to using only one.

So, I am asking that you change it so that we can use at least 2 at a time like we used to do (I'd really like to be able to use more). They are useful but having to choose just one I dislike. They all do different things, boost different things so why the limitations?

Server
    US2
    Chars
    US2: Ysidra (priest); Tonantzina (warrior); Silent Green (hunter); Bai Fan (wizard) US1: Dawntreader (Hunter); Tsubaki Shivers (Wizard)
    I'd love to see the reasoning behind this. I've gotten heavily into crafting drams; they all seem so wonderful! Haste, Armor, Malice, Magic, and so on. But not being able to layer the different effects makes me... sad ��

Royal Guardian
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    GoGoGadgetGo
    I am pretty sure that the reason is not to overpower characters. In anycase I would say they could change it so that the drams are sorted into defensive and offensive drams and you could use one of each type at same time. Like treasure find dram would be defensive so you could use it at same time with mastery dram wich would be offensive. And so on.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Shiny BlueG, Skipperdee, Auntie Social
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetGo View Post
    I am pretty sure that the reason is not to overpower characters. In anycase I would say they could change it so that the drams are sorted into defensive and offensive drams and you could use one of each type at same time. Like treasure find dram would be defensive so you could use it at same time with mastery dram wich would be offensive. And so on.
    I figured that the logic behind why you can't use multiple drams is something along these lines. I really like the idea of sorting the drams into two sets. This would allow players to use a treasure dram for extra loot AND a dram that helped improve their combat stats at the same time. Cause if you have somehow acquired both of the rare drams (treasure AND malice), why shouldn't you be able to use both of them at the same time?

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Wes Tern, Hugh Tern, Inn Tern and Sis Tern
    Oh, I know the answer. Ahem. Being able to use an elixir and dram was a glitch that was never intended. It has been corrected. Bwahaha