Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: Bastion of the Seven Realms (A Lightning Warrior Guide)
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Athon Stormborne, Icharaxx Misteye, Amurr Dawnfire
    Thank you for your kind comments everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Giruv View Post
    a little suggestion, for bruiser i think switching raging blow with slash or griffin is much better, since the damage is close to raging blow and doon't have to wait until mob hp <30% and slash also reduce mob heal and regen so its a nice addition for when you fight mob with tons of regen or heal.

For War cry i prefer to use Surging howl compared to turn the tide since using surging howl on that built make you almost have unlimited mana

I think the rest is good and just differ in preference, thanks!
    I do agree Slash is an amazing alternative to Raging Blow. I'd prefer Slash for Venerable Bounties and Elders, since it has time to shine there, and the regen being cut in half is not negligible either. For normal mobs and bounties I find Raging Blow more effective (but it's also decent at other scenarios), especially later on when you run epic/legendary quality gear, since firing off your damaging feats will put your targets under 30% Health and Raging Blow should help you finish off with that.

War Cry is a pure support style and honestly the main reason I picked Turn the Tide is that it supports the whole group, while Surging Howl is a self buff (correct me if I'm wrong). With Heart of the Mountain, well made gear setup and Stormhold origin you should have a very healthy Mana management.

But then again yours is just as awesome, and really just go for whatever works the best for you Main point is to have fun with your setup, this guide is only meant to offer some pointers

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Frostalite
    Thanks for taking the time to produce this guide.
    I'm leveling an alt as a lightning warrior and was not really familiar with the warrior class. This guide gives great insight as to what the feats and runes do. A welcome helper.
    I'm not doing everything exactly as you recommend, but am following my own style, which is what makes this game so enjoyable. Everyone's build will be different!
    Casual Ice wizard (slightly Fire) on US2
    Frostalite on forum and in game.

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Athon Stormborne, Icharaxx Misteye, Amurr Dawnfire
    Glad it could be of service to you Frostalite The builds are all flexible, and the game is very forgiving too, so almost any combination will work well, and honestly the best builds are the ones that you have most fun with