Results 1 to 10 of 10
Thread: Task , The Unfolding Tale,How? Beg each old player solution!
  1. #1

    Task , The Unfolding Tale,How? Beg each old player solution!

    The Unfolding Tale, This mission has seven endings, But I don't know how to make it work, Please give some old players advice, Thank you all for your kind help! Much obliged!I want to play a perfect ending , But it's too hard 。

  2. #2
    Moderator IrishElf's Avatar
    Posts
    11,942
    Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    It's not supposed to be easy, it is not required for you to complete (it is side content) but you can redo it changing the solution 7 times to get the different rewards.

    It depends on how you answer the questions posed by the NPC's.

    Good Luck

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    It's not supposed to be easy, it is not required for you to complete (it is side content) but you can redo it changing the solution 7 times to get the different rewards.

    It depends on how you answer the questions posed by the NPC's.

    Good Luck
    I and my friends, It's been tried three times, Still no clue, Too bad , We were just hoping for a little hint, Now the hourglass is used up, And still no leads 。

  4. #4
    I hope you can give a little hint, we have three opportunities are very bad outcome, it is too hard

  5. #5
    Moderator IrishElf's Avatar
    Posts
    11,942
    Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    You only use the hourglass after you finish each time, it resets the quest again.

  6. #6
    Moderator IrishElf's Avatar
    Posts
    11,942
    Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    When doing the quest, make sure to look at your completed quests, they show you what you did before. If you make different choices the outcome will be different.

    Did you find the dropped items from the mobs? Hammer, part hammer, candle and fishbones? Then talk to the 3 NPC's?
    Last edited by IrishElf; 09.09.2018 at 11:33.

  7. #7
    User
    Posts
    30
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Rastuasi
    This game is great for it's riddles and challenges. I'd say keep at it and face the challenge like a champion. No real win from asking for the answers, bad life skill to have.

  8. #8
    User Zar's Avatar
    Posts
    304
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zarola, TheNorthWind
    If you want a Spoiler, here is 2 of the 7 quests. : http://villagersandheroesreborn.wikia.com/wiki/Spoiler

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    When doing the quest, make sure to look at your completed quests, they show you what you did before. If you make different choices the outcome will be different.

    Did you find the dropped items from the mobs? Hammer, part hammer, candle and fishbones? Then talk to the 3 NPC's?
    Yes, it's done. Mine is the worst, Only 100k's experience , My friend is better, he got 250k's experience , Machine translation of Chinese, it is difficult to understand the meaning.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar View Post
    If you want a Spoiler, here is 2 of the 7 quests. : http://villagersandheroesreborn.wikia.com/wiki/Spoiler
    Thank you, he is very useful to me!