Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Servers down Monday, Sept 24
    User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Shiann, Shylah, Shilynn, Shian, Tiger Lily
    I agree with FaunaG, I indeed had a unlimited travel rune. Been in my item shop bag for a few years. But to be addressed like that, keep it. Just one more reason to step away from this game and spend less time here. Good day

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    Quote Originally Posted by Shianntester View Post
    I agree with FaunaG, I indeed had a unlimited travel rune. Been in my item shop bag for a few years. But to be addressed like that, keep it. Just one more reason to step away from this game and spend less time here. Good day
    okay, bye!

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Just as additional info: I was told by someone that they found their crown bag(s) on an alt that wasn't their main nor even was the toon made when the unlimited travel runes were purchased. So they were surprised to find them there.

I don't know what or how the disbursement was for the items in the item shop bags, but I too found a few items were sent to a 4th toon (also not a made when some of the items were purchased/gotten).

So, how far behind is CS these days? I sent in a ticket about a week ago.
    There is Beauty in Madness.

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaydee View Post
    I'm not sure but you can try to send in another making reference to the first one and give date, subject, info.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    Considering the recent patch, changes and problems that come with it I would not be surprised if CS got snowed under with tickets. Naturally in the weekends (like today) they will not be around to answer, but I am quite sure they will get around to your ticket as well eventually (trying to dodge a "soon" here )

There's only two tickets from around that date that haven't received at least one answer, one is in Russian and the other one about mobile install issues, doesn't seem to be your ticket either. So you either have received at least one answer (could you check your spam folder to be sure?) or for some reason it hasn't arrived in our system. Or was it a bug report, because I didn't check those. Anyway, could you just send a new ticket to be sure? Thanks!

^ done.
    Thank you
    There is Beauty in Madness.