Thread: Zorian droprate

Zorian droprate

Hi,

I'm curious what the droprate and recycling rate for Sunphire and Frostpearl and all the other ingredients is. Right now we pick up every piece of gear in Zorian for recycling and get way more Frostpearls than Sunphires - both as drops and from recycling. Recycling seems to have a much higher chance to get a Frostpearl even when the item is for a fire wiz while recycling ice gear seems to produce almost always Frostpearls. The ratio Frostpearl:Sunphire is at least 5:1

Other players seem to have the same problem - some ingredients drop and recycle at a much higher rate than others e.g. more stormstone than savageite

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    mariakt, evangelia
    I have noticed this too, and bug reported it yesterday. Shadow priests, marksman hunters, lightning warriors and ice wizards seem to have a big advantage compared to the other subclasses.

Totally agree with u. I will just say that i had 31 stormstones and only 12 savageites(which i need). From both drop and recycling. Also noticed that when I recycle ligh gear i get stones almost everytime but when i do it with fury gear ughh very hard to get any.
    Kathrynne EU1 Server

Have also noticed this, my fury gets light mostly and my fire wiz gets ice, both with drops and salvaging.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    playpunks(warrior),Nidup XD(priest),plypuk(wizard)
    You can break down the dropped gear (if lucky. May drop the stuffs for your class and section) using salvaging rod. E.g: if you break down a uncommon/common/rare gear of a fury. You will be given savagite, some mats, components if lucky, and fossil. So I follow these stuffs and if you break down lightning gear that won't give you savagite. So it depends upon the rune that of the gear obtain. If you follow these then it is easier than finding from mobs. So.... don't leave even a single gear out!
    (Reminder: salvaging inferior tems won't give you the marshlands item but a single mat)
    Hope it is useful for you all!
    Last edited by playpunks; 01.10.2018 at 01:59. Reason: Err... corrections!

Quote Originally Posted by playpunks View Post
    You can break down the dropped gear (if lucky. May drop the stuffs for your class and section) using salvaging rod. E.g: if you break down a uncommon/common/rare gear of a fury. You will be given savagite, some mats, components if lucky, and fossil. So I follow these stuffs and if you break down lightning gear that won't give you savagite. So it depends upon the rune that of the gear obtain. If you follow these then it is easier than finding from mobs. So.... don't leave even a single gear out!
    (Reminder: salvaging inferior tems won't give you the marshlands item but a single mat)
    Hope it is useful for you all!
    The abysmal recycling rate ist the MAIN point here - and recycling fire gear DOES wield Frostpearls or in your example not all fury gear gets you Savageite but Stormstones instead. The ratio definitely is off for some classes.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    playpunks(warrior),Nidup XD(priest),plypuk(wizard)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluerider View Post
    The abysmal recycling rate ist the MAIN point here - and recycling fire gear DOES wield Frostpearls or in your example not all fury gear gets you Savageite but Stormstones instead. The ratio definitely is off for some classes.
    Then isn't it kinda weird. I salvaged fury gears till now and got only savagite till now and same for lightning. Idk if it is random. Did you check the rune of the gear? If the gear contain both ice and fire then it's possible that 50% chances to get sunphire or frost pearl. If it only obtain fire rune then it has higher rate to get sunphirefrom gear.
    what i m now is because of my friend who helped me out......they made me a better person!!

One of my guildies just did a farming run in Zorian using a Treasure dram and Luckinium (10 level 65 luckis and 12 level 55 luckis). He's a level 90 fire wiz and he recycled every bit of of gear he found. The tour got him:

74 Frostpearls - 25 Sunphire (3:1)
    13 Savageite - 12 Stormstone (even)
    12 Wildjade - 6 Truegate (2:1)
    14 Hexeye - 7 Lightrine (2:1)

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    If you believe it is a bug, please go ahead and bug report using the ingame bug reporting method.