Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread: The Lag Issue
    I am playing right now on EU1. Is some lag, not as much as before, but still laggy.

When I play during day, when many people are logged in, is always lag.
    When I play at late night, there is no lag at all.

Maybe servers can't handle too many players?

No change at all for me. Still lag pockets here and there, pretty often, the same as it has been, US2.

Royal Guardian
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Shiny BlueG, Skipperdee, Auntie Social
    I sent in a bug report about the issue one time when I got stuck in a portal while trying to change toons. However, it seems to me today that the worst of the lag happens while zoning. (Granted, I've done very little combat and not much crafting today, but it's going through portals (even just changing toons) that is the most obvious source of lag for me.)

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I sent in a bug report about the issue one time when I got stuck in a portal while trying to change toons. However, it seems to me today that the worst of the lag happens while zoning. (Granted, I've done very little combat and not much crafting today, but it's going through portals (even just changing toons) that is the most obvious source of lag for me.)
    What do you mean by "zoning lag"? I didn't even know that was a thing!

I know we get delays in zoning, some are longer than others but I never thought of it as lag.

Took me 2.5 hours just to log into US1 tonight. Once in, I would disconnect on every port (connecting to server --- cannot connect to server...). Running lots of pyC (up to 14,000 at one time). 1/2 the time running with the RedX in the corner... Red circle when that cleared. Worst it has been for me in months.

Somewhere around 10:30 to 11 PM EDT it became stable enough for me to actually port and not disconnect most of the time.
    Last edited by RedEye; 11.10.2018 at 19:00.

When I do a racert, sometimes (1 time in 10 maybe) I see it hitting the server more than once. Here is an example of 2 times. I have seen it as up to 4 times.
    Attachment 14474

Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Glockenfee und Glöckchen
    Hi everybody - EU2 is speaking, i have to say - nothing is better. Absolutly nothing.
    We are runing the dungeons with 10 people, always lags. Green buttons, in the right corner "server is not working", its horrible.
    And this is not only my problem, everybody in teamspeak is crying when we run...
    DingDong

EU1- I noticed some lag at the dungeon. A group of five of us did a dungeon master quest run, and because of the lag we could not complete it with a gold rating, even with two rare zingaras kills. Sometimes the dungeon is playable and other times not. I also noticed some lag at Zorian Marshlands while gathering. There also seems to be some sort of lag or slowness with executing feats on mobs and bounties in some zones.

This is just speculation on my part, but I was told that you have the live server on the same server hard drive as the test server, maybe there is lag or some lag issue due to that?

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Shadowcave, Shadowsmack
    There was a some lagging in Red Cloisters and Salty Shallows today bout 11/12 gmt it made killing large group mobs rather slow and frustrating.