Thread: Haunted Dev Livestream Friday 12th!

Haunted Dev Livestream Friday 12th!

It's getting to be HALLOWEEN TIME! Spooky Druda and all her hordes of undead beasties are soon to be arriving in the always creepily festive event zone, the Haunted Moors!

For many of you, this will be your first Halloween event zone in Villagers and Heroes, so we thought we'd kick things off in style to get everyone in the mood for the upcoming patch, by doing a special livestream this Friday on our V&H Twitch Channel.

Get a sneak peek of all new mounts and outfits! Watch the whole Otter team run around the Haunted Moors, and even try to take down that nasty old Druda herself! Participate in a Q&A afterwards, and ask whatever questions you'd like about anything at all. It's going to be fun!

The livestream will be on Friday, October 12th at the following times:

• 11am PDT
    • 2pm EDT
    • 20:00 CEST
    • 18:00 UTC
    • 19:00 BST

And to help get you all in the festive mood, as well as offer a little thank you gift to you all for your patience with the lag issues this week, please accept these free gifts from Mad Otter.

The key code is: happyhauntingsoon
    This key will expire in 5 days.

Hope to see you all on our Twitch channel this Friday!

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Lamentare, Ambigatos
    Awesome! Thanks Otters!

User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Aernak, Yondalla, Karametra
    Ty Otters! So excited!

User
    Server
    US3
    Chars
    Johnkittz
    Very first full event, and it's the Halloween one! Super excited to see what's coming and what I'm gonna be working towards! My first time seeing druda too.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    Are Diet and Damon going to paint their face green again?? With... not that well off-coming paint? ;p

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Rohana/Romilly
    Great!!
    15:00 pm in Brazil

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    thanks for gift code
    i'll have to miss this one. work and all.