Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: Discussion of the Wizard changes part 2
    Royal Guardian
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie, Shiny BlueG, Skipperdee, Auntie Social
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    .....I think it is really hard for someone who don't have an excellent gear on level... maybe it was a bit too much to increase cooldown AND reduce the dmg of AoE skills....
    That's exactly what I thought too.

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Erwalt
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Groups are sometimes complicated, before the Patch there where 1.5 sec when the first stun ran out and the 2nd was possible. Now there are 4.5 sec between the stuns, so the incoming dmg is around 3times higher and maybe too much for a not good geared player..
    I don't think any class should be able to handle groups at lvl without good gear.

Imo it should be either:
    1. You have good gear and kill comfortably
    2. You decide not to waste time on crafting so you go in groups - tank holds aggro and wiz nukes aoe bombs
    3. You have bad gear so you play hit and run - just fast single target spells, concentrate on bounty while kiting and run away before the rest of the group kills you. And mind spark ofc to single out bounty.
    4. Perfect solution as it should be - you have have good gear and you find a good party where everyone has good gear so you kill things and everyone plays his role - tank holds aggro, wiz nukes and priest keeps you all healthy and happy.

Any class being able to just run into a pack and kill them with no risk for life and all that while having horrible gear is bad design and should be fixed.

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    In fact I do miss some of the old vulnerability of the hunter. Before Starfall, I had to kite around and be carefull when pulling mobs/bosses. Now I just lazily hang back in my chair, let some mob whack away at me and press some feats without being in real danger of losing my head. By now I lost a lot of the skill that made me (I like to think I was) a good hunter. I do like being able to help out on lvl 66/70 elders too, but in general gameplay its a bit hmm hmm, I dont know what I want really.

User
    Server
    EU2
    Chars
    Burner, Talas, Frostburn, Torkwin, Bonesong
    The Firewizard is the Dmg-Dealer No1.
    If you Build it right no other class can challenge you.
    On the other side you have to handle the weakest defense.

I killed Dijarra solo without any Buffs or Pots with my lev 90.
    So you can be sure, Fire = Dmg
    And it burns burns burns...

That is great! Mine is also a Fire wizaed.