Thread: Event zone lag US3

Event zone lag US3

Hi Otters,
    I'm not sure what is going on since the server hardware issue, but the lag in the event zone has become nearly unplayable since the game has come back up, even with barely anyone in the zone. We can have less than 10 players attacking an incarnation or Druda and the lag is so horrendous that it has gone up to 10 seconds before it even shows us using a skill. Many players will not even go in to participate now because they can't deal with how bad it is. The zone is like Day 1 of opening all day now except no one is there

If you haven't already done so, please bug report it if it's really bad, so that we can take a look. The log files that are automatically added to your bug report might help us trying to pinpoint the souce of the lag. Thanks!

I didn't, but I will do so in the future.

Just to be clear, do you want bug reports for every instance? Friday night/Saturday morning most of the boss fights were like playing in slow motion on US3 . Should we bug report after each boss fight? I love the game and really want the events to be fun, so I will gladly bug report each time if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumPlatypus View Post
    Just to be clear, do you want bug reports for every instance? Friday night/Saturday morning most of the boss fights were like playing in slow motion on US3 . Should we bug report after each boss fight? I love the game and really want the events to be fun, so I will gladly bug report each time if it helps.
    If it's always bad for you or at least for a longer period, once is probably enough. No need to send bug reports after every boss fight or every 5 minutes or something. But if it's on and off in waves with longer periods of normal gameplay in between, or even better there's always lag at a specific time, a few more bug reports would be nice, maybe we can see a pattern.