Thread: Helping Horns for Crowns-not a Fair Deal
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    DARK,DarkRogue,DarkArrowz

Helping Horns for Crowns-not a Fair Deal

So after entering all excited to go on the xmas event,buying some crowns and a dragon,i went to my vault to see that 2 tiny crown bags i had there since forever were now gone and some useless potions was there instead .as if what happened to luckiniums wasnt bad enough,we seem to be entering the PAY TO WIN/NERFING FEVER!if not returned i do require the 50 crowns(25 each bag) that were in those bags back .Dont make me regret buying the Dang dragon and quit the nerfing while u have supporters!!deal with exploiters and scammers without affecting ur supporters!!
    Thnks
    Regards D.A.
    Last edited by DarkArrowz; 04.12.2018 at 19:08.

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    This is something that should be taken care of in a customer support ticket. Forums are not the place for financial stuff (and all crowns are financial)

User
    Server
    EU1
    Chars
    Ekimie, Dutchie
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArrowz View Post
    deal with exploiters and scammers without affecting ur supporters!!
    Thnks
    Regards D.A.
    If you have any good ideas feel free to share them cause I sure as hell dont have any

Server
    EU1
    Chars
    DARK,DarkRogue,DarkArrowz
    Quote Originally Posted by eki View Post
    If you have any good ideas feel free to share them cause I sure as hell dont have any
    yes one idea...turn crown bags into soulbound,that way there wont be any exploiting or black market sales..its a sad excuse actually..if everything is now account bound and soulbound why not the crown bags too..first the luckiniums now the zog rewards..its going downhill into the pit of Deep greed!that is strike number 2 for me,one more and im out of this..!

Server
    US2
    Chars
    Priest Daimheach
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArrowz View Post
    yes one idea...turn crown bags into soulbound,that way there wont be any exploiting or black market sales..its a sad excuse actually..if everything is now account bound and soulbound why not the crown bags too..first the luckiniums now the zog rewards..its going downhill into the pit of Deep greed!that is strike number 2 for me,one more and im out of this..!
    I don't think it's fair to accuse the devs of greed. They give us MANY things. Look at the monthly calendar if you need an example...then there's redeem codes, Fan Friday, and others... Yes, we are losing some features in the game, but it's for the good of the game overall.