Thread: Realm Synergy Gear for Free
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Lordkyrie, Ladykyrie, Kyriejr

Realm Synergy Gear for Free

I have many many many pieces of gear with Realm Synergy (which enables one to go into shiver, shadows, and pyrron with no ill effects). They are level 65. Please just email me on US1 Lordkyrie and i will happily send you which ever piece you want (gloves, boots or belt).

Chars
    IrishElf, Rishi, Irish
    Oh goodie...a place to send all of mine

Server
    US1
    Chars
    Red Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishElf View Post
    Oh goodie...a place to send all of mine
    HAHAHA I think he wants to get rid of his but would be nice to send all of our rings to him

Server
    US1
    Chars
    FaunaG, Fion
    I am saving mine til such a time as someone needs them.

mine have been goin straight to vv

ever since the extra vaults came in, its become a dumping ground
    In game on us1 as Silan

how did you get the boots? Where?

User
    Server
    US1
    Chars
    Zazie
    The lvl 65 realm synergy gear (ring, boots, belt, or gloves) has a chance of dropping in the chests from the dragons you kill in Deep Earth after you kill a realm warden in the zones from Keppel Cavern through Corkle Woods. Note that it's pretty rare to get these items instead of a gem in the chest. (And which server are you on, Barbarella? Someone on your server may still be hoarding some.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    The lvl 65 realm synergy gear (ring, boots, belt, or gloves) has a chance of dropping in the chests from the dragons you kill in Deep Earth after you kill a realm warden in the zones from Keppel Cavern through Corkle Woods. Note that it's pretty rare to get these items instead of a gem in the chest. (And which server are you on, Barbarella? Someone on your server may still be hoarding some.)
    She is US2 Zazie